All of our members meet with a coach before training in classes. This allow us the opportunity to talk with you individually about nutrition, goals, learn some of more about the workouts and ensure that you feel comfortable before training with other athletes.
Fees and Commitment
You are encouraged to come in and try out 3 sessions free of charge. These sessions must take place within the same 7 day period. You will be given a modified version of the day’s workout so that you get to be as much a part of the workout as everyone else. After class we will be happy to answer any questions you might have about our training methodology and how our gym works. If you add in that every Saturday is free to everyone then you are able to spend four days with us through the week free of charge to get a very good idea of what goes on here and just how much you get for your money.
AFTER YOUR TRIAL:
All members must start by completing our Elements Classes ($65). These are three one hour sessions of no more than 4 athletes that provide you with the basic skills you will need to be successful followed by workouts designed to utilize these newly acquired skills.
After Elements you have some options:
- $135 for a Month to Month rate
- $110 per month on a one year contract.
- $185 per month for couples
- Firefighters, Police, Active Duty Military and current Full-Time Students receive a discount rate of $90 per month on contract.
- Family Package (Prices are based on signing one year contract.)
- Two members: $185 per month
- Three or more members: $225 per month (This is for Parents, Children, Spouses and Partners who reside together.)
- PUNCH CARD - 10 Session Package - $100 This allows you access to all scheduled sessions. You will need to have completed the elements class for access to this package. You can purchase this card up to 2 times and it must be used within 60 days or it will go void.